Make the Most of Your Online Store!
Now that your store is fully set up and you have uploaded your products, there is a lot you can do with your store to generate income, a lot of benefits you can get and additional services you can enjoy. The amount of income you can generate from your store is dependent on how committed you are to it. Here are a few tips:
1. Keep your store profile and contact information up-to-date.
2. Ensure your product stock values, descriptions and pricing are correct and updated. Remember to include the additional costs like shipping, taxes, commissions.
3. Write clear, precise and honest information about your products. If the product is home-made or hand-made, say so.
4. Upload only genuine, quality and good products. Avoid fake products and imitations. In the short run, you may make a sale, but you will get bad reviews and lose customers.
5. Send your store URL (the link to your store) to your contacts, friends and family. You can find your store url in your store profile on your seller control panel.
6. Keep your customers happy. They will review your store, your service and your products, so make sure you keep them happy. Good reviews help you retain customers and get new ones.
7. Visit the store daily to monitor your orders and revenue.
8. Visit our Vendor Membership Plans page here, to see what other services you can sign up for that will help your store. We have additional benefits that you can enjoy come at an extra fee. They will help your store grow and make managing your business easier.
We will explain these additional benefits to you in a series of “how-to” guides that will be sent to you daily. If you don’t want to wait and you would like to read these articles all at once, you can find them all in our knowledge base on the site by clicking this link here.
To view your online store, click here. To make sure that you keep receiving our emails and they don’t end up in spam, add us to your contact list. We trust you will enjoy selling on Learnine Mall.
Subscribe to our newsletter!